How to Log in to Your TP-Link Router
TP-Link Router Login Instructions
• Connect your device to the internet.
Connect your TP-Link router to your device. To ensure a stable network connection, we recommend using a wired connection.
• Launch a web browser.
Enter 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, tplinkwifi.net, or tplinklogin.net as your default access in any browser on your device. The TP Link Router Login interface or web-based control page should appear after that.
Remember to clear your browser’s cache or verify your internet connection with your router if the interface does not appear.
• Please enter your login credentials.
When the login screen appears, type admin as the default username and password as the default password. Log in after you’ve personalised it.
• Begin setting up your router.
Once you’ve logged in successfully, you should see your router’s homepage. After that, you can begin configuring your router.
How to Locate the Default Login
- In the search bar on your Start Menu, type cmd. While doing this, make sure your device is linked to the ROUTER.
- Type ip config into the command prompt once it has been launched. This command displays your router’s IP address as well as other network information. The Default Gateway is the IP address of your router.
What is the TP-Link router’s default login?
The default login and password for TP-Link routers are admin and password. Because most routers’ default login is thus, your home network is vulnerable to security threats. Personalize your router’s factory default settings as soon as you walk through the door to safeguard your network.